- Download Zone
- Product Code List
- Nokia Product Code
- Nokia Firmwares
- Domain Whois
- About Us
ROOT FolderMount Premium v2.0.15 Android Apk
File ID : 8802
Friday, 26 July 2013 10:57:26 PM
Directory : Android Application
Size : 776.94 Kb
File Type : application/zip
Hits : 273
This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
ROOT is required. Without it, the app will not launch.
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download from the Play Store save their application data in the internal sdcard by default and don't have an option to use the external SD card to store data so they starve your internal SD card memory. FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 - 4.2.2.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
* Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click yes. f000h
* Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you're all set.
* The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
Have fun :-)
-Added Arabic, Turkish and updated other locales. Thanks to new translators: xwlhan, ZipMaker and mathieu526
-Fix for rare case when newly added pairs don't show in the list
Rest of changelog: http://goo.gl/RgSvh
Note: expect this app to go through frequent updates as I consider it to be still at a nascent stage. Thanks for your support and patience :-)
Note: all premium features available.
This app has NO advertisements
This site all the software, games, themes and other resources are reproduced from the forum or blog.
If the violation of your copyright, please inform, we will remove within 24 hours.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Server Files :
* ZippyShare.Com (Friendly Download Link)
* Mediafire.com (Full Speed)
Click DOWNLOAD NOW to get Download Link